Financial Assistance

You must have a 'General Under Honorable Conditions', 'Honorable' or be receiving a VA service connected disability entitlement to be eligible and be a resident in Madison County for at least 90 days. If you have never applied for financial assistance before you must come into the office with some form of identification showing residency of at least ninety days and your DD Form 214 (long form) or equivalent, prior to making an appointment. At that time we will give out a list of items you need to bring in at the time of your appointment. These items must be brought in or the appointment will be rescheduled.

Our office helps with financial assistance with basic household needs. All else will be on a case by case basis.