Canaan Township Meeting Room Reservations
Canaan Township Meeting Room available for rent
If you are interested in reserving the Canaan Township building meeting room for your graduation party, bridal shower, baby shower, family birthday party, etc. please:
- Review the Canaan Township Rental Reservation Form for more details or to set up your reservation.
- Review the calendar for available dates and times. We do not double book so please pick a date that is open and not already reserved.
- Complete the Canaan Township Rental Reservation Form (you can complete it online and print it OR print the form and complete it manually)
- Please read over, complete and sign the Rental Reservation Form and mail along with your payment within 5 days of your reservation to:
Canaan Township Trustees
8055 US Highway 42 South
Plain City, OH 43064
Make check payable to: Canaan Township Trustees
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Fiscal Officer Kimberlie Schrock at 614.873.4512 or 614.519.5361.
The Canaan Township Building meeting room offers the following amenities:
• Meeting Room (13 6-foot tables, 75 chairs, one large table)
• Kitchenette complete with refrigerator, microwave, kitchen sink, cabinets
• We supply toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, kitchen towels, utensils, Kleenex, hand soap, trash bags for bathrooms and kitchenette
• Ceiling mounted LCD projector HDMI with remote, remote projector screen, HDMI adapter cable for MacBook, Cable adapter to IPhone
• AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
• 2 Restrooms
• Drinking water fountain
• Bulletin Board