Levin Hutson, Trustee,
Roger Wilson, Trustee,
Robert J. Turvy, Jr. Trustee,
Erin K. Morris, Fiscal Officer,
As of 6/2/21 the Deercreek Township hall is available for use again by groups, clubs, and for family events.
Deercreek Township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1. Two are elected in the year after the presidential election and one is elected in the year before it. There is also an elected township clerk, who serves a four-year term beginning on April 1 of the year after the election, which is held in November of the year before the presidential election. Vacancies in the clerkship or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees.
- Deer Creek township was established April 30th, 1810
- It was one of the original six in the county
- In 1837 WM Minter laid out Lafayette
- The National Pike was completed through the township in 1837
- The 40/42 cloverleaf was constructed in 1940 and was said to be the first in the country
- 8.5 miles of township roads
- 11 Acre active cemetery
The new Township Hall is available for rent.
The Deercreek Township Board of Trustees meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays at the Deercreek Township Hall. Any changes to this are published in the Madison Press.
The meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and are open to the public.
Reports are given at each meeting by the township employee and bills are reviewed prior to payment .