Location: 1 North Main St, London Oh 43140
Salary Range: Dependent on qualifications
Work Hours: 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday
The Facilities Superintendent position: under general supervision of the County Administrator directs the efficient operation of maintenance and custodial staff, including planning, scheduling and assigning work; performs routine building inspections and supervises/oversees construction/repair/renovation of County buildings and grounds by County staff or contractors; maintains equipment; prepares estimates for specific projects; monitors annual equipment purchases and inventories; makes recommendations for capital projects; performs janitorial duties as needed, and performs other related duties as required.
Essential Education, Knowledge, Skills and AbilitiesMinimum of five (5) years’ experience in building and grounds maintenance or construction, including supervision. High school graduate.
Possess excellent interpersonal skills, communication, leadership and organizational skills; regular and reliable attendance; knowledgeable in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry; physical abilities to perform maintenance duties; dependable and honest; team player; desire to learn and implement new technologies and methods as needed.
Applicants interested should submit a resume and letter of interest with salary requirements by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please specify skills and experience applicable to the position.
Family Services Coordinator
MADISON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY & CHILDREN
Location: Madison County Dept. of Family & Children, 200 Midway St. London Oh 43140
Salary Range $37,336.00 to $39,062.40 (based on education and experience)
Classification Non-Exempt, Full Time Grant Funded Position
Work Hours: Flexible
Family Services Coordinator Duties:
- Maintain and positively model the standards of Service Coordination and High Fidelity Wraparound.
- Provide Direct Services through the following activities:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with families and assess their current strengths and needs.
- Assess youth using the Child and Adolescent Needs Summary (CANS).
- Develop a Plan of Care, inclusive of identified needs and goals.
- Assist the family in identifying appropriate team members from service providers/family members/ and community supports for their unique Child and Family Team.
- Refer and link to necessary community services.
- Lead ongoing service coordination team meetings on a regular basis.
- Maintain case records, consistent documentation, monitor family progress to goals, and modifies plans as needed.
- Assist in developing MSY funding requests, when appropriate, for youth who qualify for Multi-System Youth funding.
- Maintain time and activity logs specific to various funding sources which support this position.
- Assist in serving as “Gatekeeper” for youth you need emergency respite authorizations.
- Maintain accountability by completing required programmatic documentation, fiscal documentation and all reports in compliance with stipulated deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor to promote success and coordinate services with community agencies around crisis intervention.
- Prepare reports and monthly summaries.
- Attend Court sessions if required.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings, staff development and other appropriate agency functions.
- Attend training and seminars as required and perform other duties as assigned
Necessary Skills Knowledge And Abilities
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to use sound judgement.
- Ability to build consensus and facilitate collaboration, as well as the ability to build and sustain productive relationships with diverse individuals, groups, organizations, and communities.
- Knowledge of local social service systems and community resources.
- Demonstrate leadership skills; willingness to take the lead and show initiative.
- Demonstrate experience/ability to facilitate Child and Family Team meetings and develop Plans of Care.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills to coordinate work load and demonstrate dependability in meeting deadlines and coordinating tasks.
- Must be able to use technology including computers, projectors, and software.
- Skilled in writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Must be able to perform duties requiring mental and physical aptitude.
- Willingness and ability to complete trainings to earn a required certification to administer the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Assessment and to provide High Fidelity Wraparound.
-Minimum of Associates degree in related field of study.
-Pass BCI and Children Services Background check and required Drug Screening.
-Employment and Community References.
-Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and proof of vehicle insurance
Custodial Staff Member
MADISON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
- Monitor cleanliness of county facilities.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Minor repairs, including toilets and faucets to stop leaks and running; tightens floor outlets; patches floors and walls adjusts doors for proper closing; repairs wooden furniture and shelving; hangs bulletin boards, clocks, pictures, and fixtures; uses a variety of hand tools to accomplish maintenance tasks.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, interior doors, and windows.
- Empty and clean interior and exterior waste receptacles and replace liners.
- Prepare facilities for changing weather conditions.
- Clean and remove debris in elevator tracks. Vacuum and spot clean carpeted areas.
- Wash, polish, or dust walls, ceilings, doors, partitions, furniture, and windows.
- Check cleaning supply levels when reordering is required and replenish cleaning supplies.
- Assist with unloading and storing custodial supplies and equipment.
- Keep the janitor’s office neat, clean, and orderly.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- These duties are illustrative only and you may perform some or all these duties or other job-related duties as assigned.
Applicants interested in the above-named position are to submit a resume and letter of interest to the Madison County Human Resources, 1 N Main Street, London, Ohio 43140. Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to specify skills and experience applicable to the position.
Early Head Start Parent Educator
Madison County Dept. of Family & Children
This position is for an individual who would like to make a difference in the lives of families with children birth to three. As Early Head Start Parent Educator, you build relationships with the family providing age appropriate curriculum which monitors and supports the child’s developmental growth. You help to connect them to needed resources, to advocate for their child, and to transition into other educational settings on their third birthday. You work as part of a team of early childhood professionals who provide services to both typically developing children and those who may need special assistance because of developmental delays. This team supports parents through education, by providing play groups to aid in socialization, and by making referrals to other community supports when needed. The team participates in community events to promote our services and to seek referrals so that children, especially those with delays and disabilities, are identified and served at the earliest age possible. If you are interested in becoming a part of this team, please review the position posted below.
Job Title: Early Head Start Parent Educator
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: 200 Midway St, London, Ohio 43140
Employment Type: Full Time/Non-Exempt/Unclassified
Salary: $34,091-$37,336 based on education. Competitive pay with experience,
Office: Madison County Dept. of Family & Children
Reports to (Title): Early Childhood Program Manager
How to Apply:
Applicants interested in the above-named position are to submit a resume and letter of interest to the Madison County Department of Family and Children, Personnel Office, 200 Midway Street, London, Ohio 43140. Or by e-mail to: email@example.com Please be sure to specify skills and experience applicable to the position.
Madison County Board of Elections
DISTINGUISHING JOB CHARACTERISTICS
Serves as an Election Specialist to Madison County Board of Elections. This position is responsible for assisting with the process of providing safe, organized and secure elections to the voters of Madison County. Perform all projects, functions, and duties as assigned by the members of the Board of Elections, Director and Deputy Director.
Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Volunteer Director
Probate Court, Juvenile Division CASA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The CASA Volunteer Director is a professional position responsible for the supervision/recruitment of CASA Volunteers. Work schedule is 40 hours per week and subject to 24 hour on duty call, and other flexible hours as needed. CASA Director is an unclassified position serving at the pleasure of and appointed by the Madison County Juvenile Court Judge under the provision of 2151.13 of the Ohio Revised Code.
Must complete initial CASA training. Licensed driver; knowledge of Juvenile Court procedures; ability to maintain client confidentiality; ability to relate well to people; ability to work with other agency personnel including CPS, Prosecutor and mental health; experience with volunteer management; Knowledgeable and understanding of issues and dynamics within families in crisis relating to child abuse and neglect, experience working with such families. Bachelor’s degree and/or five (5) years related experience. Must be an honorably discharged veteran of a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
Click here for the full job description
Highway Worker 1
Madison County Engineer
Click here for more info and full job description
Madison County Engineer
Posted on 1/10/2023
This is a position within the Engineering Department which, under direction, assists with the technical operation of the department; plans, designs, and assists with civil engineering projects for bridge, ditch and highway maintenance and construction; ensures compliance with plans, specifications and standards. Applicants will be considered if they possess a combination of education and/or training that demonstrates ability to effectively perform job responsibilities. Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of Ohio, or ability to obtain within one (1) year and the desire to obtain registration as a Professional Surveyor preferred. Residency in Madison County is preferred. The selected applicant must submit to and pass a post-offer drug test, criminal background check, and driving check that demonstrates insurability under the County’s insurance plan. Competitive pay commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
View the full job posting here
Intermittent Clerk – Part Time
Madison County Board of Elections
Posted on 07/09/2021 | Open until filled
Madison County Board of Elections is seeking applicants as an intermittent employee for the position of Clerk. This position is responsible for assisting with the process of providing safe, organized, and secure elections to the voters of Madison County. View full job posting here.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by mail: Att: HR
1 N Main Street