at Least 1 Dose
a Third or Booster Dose
a Second Booster Dose
at Least 1 Dose
| Madison County Population Fully Vaccinated
||Statewide (Ohio) Population Receiving
at Least 1 Dose
| Statewide (Ohio) Population Fully Vaccinated
Make an Appointment
Visit appointment.madisonph.org You'll receive an email and text confirmation of your appointment.
*Each individual person being vaccinated needs an appointment (families/couples, please book separate appointments).
If you have trouble booking an appointment online, please call our office at 740-852-3065 option 2.
Appointments are offered Monday-Friday from 9am to 4:30pm.
Who is Eligible for Vaccine Right Now
CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, including all primary series doses and boosters for their age group:
- People ages 6 months through 4 years should get all COVID-19 primary series doses.
- People ages 5 years and older should get all primary series doses, and the booster dose recommended for them by CDC, if eligible.
- People ages 5 years to 11 years are currently recommended to get the original (monovalent) booster.
- People ages 12 years and older are recommended to receive one updated Pfizer or Moderna (bivalent) booster.
- MCPH is currently only offering the Pfizer bivalent booster.
- This includes people who have received all primary series doses and people who have previously received one or more original (monovalent) boosters.
- At this time, people aged 12 years to 17 years can only receive the updated Pfizer bivalent booster.
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised have different recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters.
You can get any type of COVID-19 vaccine as your booster without regard for what you previously received. MCPH is currently only offering the Pfizer bivalent booster. If you have concerns about mixing manufacturers, we recommend that you have a talk with your doctor or healthcare provider to see what is right for you. If you aren't sure, our clinical team will be happy to talk to you when you come for your vaccine.
MCPH Clinic Schedule
MCPH OFFICE CLINICS
- Appointments available Monday-Friday from 9am to 4:30pm
- Book an appointment at appointment.madisonph.org or call our office at 740-852-3065 option 2.
- Located at the main office of Madison County Public Health at 306 Lafayette Street in London
Madison County Public Health Office
- 306 Lafayette Street, London, OH 43140
- Next to Tractor Supply Company
Vaccine Record Lookup
If you received vaccine from Madison County Public Health, you can use our lookup tool to get details about your COVID-19 vaccine. This tool will only look up 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dose vaccinations administered by Madison County Public Health prior to July 1, 2022.
You must must provide information about your name and your date of birth. Records will emailed to the address you provided when you pre-registered or received your vaccine from MCPH. Since each dose administered has a unique vaccine ID, if you received a 2-dose series vaccine you will get two separate emails with your vaccine records. Please click or tap the link below to complete the lookup tool.
*For fourth dose records, please call our office or email us at email@example.com.
Madison County Public Health COVID-19 Vaccination Record Lookup Tool
Vaccine Record Cards
If you do not receive a COVID-19 vaccination card at our clinic or you have lost your card, we can mail you one replacement card at no charge. MCPH can only issue you a new card if we have administered your entire vaccine series. Please complete the online form below to request a card:
Please allow up to 1 week for delivery of your card in the mail.